Saturday, August 14, 2010

WINTER FUN

I used the Tonic Edge Distress Tool on the pictures as well as all of the papers. Then I inked the edges of the papers with Walnut Distress Ink. I used the Tim Holtz, Hardare Findings Die to cut out the decorative chipboard and painted it with Antique Linen Crackle Paint. Then when the paint dried, I inked it with Walnut Distress Ink to accentuate the crackle effect.
Throughout the layout, I tore some edges of the designer papers and used the end tip of a paint brush to curl and add dimension.

Other Items used:
Tim Holtz Film Strip Ribbon
punched out tab to write the date of the picture
Cosmo Cricket, "Lil Man & Snorkel" paper line
Ribbon (Karen Foster line) and a vintage button added to a shipping tag for journaling.
no.3 coin pocket that was stuck behind the smaller photo to serve as the pocket for the tag.
Chipboard bracket sticker
Rub Ons from My Minds Eye

No comments:

Post a Comment