Thursday, September 6, 2012

Design Team Call 2012


TPBP is currently seeking creative, enthusiastic, and fun individuals with a variety of crafty styles to be a part of our 2012 October through December Design Team.

The Piece By Piece Design Team Call is open to all crafters whether you are a scrap booker, mixed media artist, card maker, or sewer.  International entries are welcome ; )
*Those selected will be contacted and announced on the ThePieceByPiece Blog on
October 5th. 
* Previous Design Team experience is not required
*To be considered for submission guidelines must be followed below:
All submissions must be received by September 28th at midnight PST. 
Have a Youtube Channel, Blog, and Facebook (since we use Facebook as our primary source of communication between members).
Subscribed to TPBP Youtube Channel
“Like” The Piece By Piece on Facebook
Follower to TPBP Blog
Must have TPBP Grab Button on their blog, and links to TPBP Shop.

Submission Guidelines: 
1)  Make a Video of your project titled: Design Team Call Entry for TPBP Oct 2012
2. Send your video links to  bevjane_cruz@yahoo.com  along with the following information)
a)Name and Mailing address
b) At least 1 photo of your project
c) Who and Why - tell us about yourself, family, hobbies, why you want to part of the TPBP DT.  
d) Current Design Teams if you are in any.
e) A link to your blog or website (if you have one).

Submissions that do not follow the above guidelines may not be considered.

Design Team commitment is from October through December 2012. 

Design Team Requirements:
1) Submit 1 Video Project per month and post to our Design Team Wall on Facebook with photo.  If you do more than 1 video project a month for TPBP, that would be greatly appreciated and will keep it as a consideration for the next term should you want to continue with us.
2) Participate in TPBP Announcements when needed.
3. Keep all TPBP products separate from other trims and embellishments, so as to not mistaken it from other Brands or Businesses.
4.  Enjoy 30% off merchandise when you shop at our store.

Good luck and we look forward to seeing your work.

12 comments:

  1. :) sounds fun! Good luck to all that applies for DT...wish I done videos, I'm loving your products I see...oh what I could create with it :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Kimberly! Even if this is your first video it's ok!! xoxo

      Delete
  2. This is so exciting....I've been admirer of yours for a while...thanks for the chance...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Gloria for your comment! I can't wait to see what you come up with ; )

      Delete
  3. I cant wait thank you so much for this amazing chance!!!
    Hugs,
    Harumy
    (scrapperncrafter)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Harumy! Thank your coming and checking us out! Best to you and I can't wait to see how this turns out!
      Best,
      Bev

      Delete
  4. This is so exciting!!! I would love to try out! One question...how do I get the TPBP grab button to post on my blog?
    Thanks a bunch sweetie!
    Hugz
    Leanne =)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Leanne,
      This is how I do it on my site (someone else's way may be better than mine).

      *First copy the Grab Button Logo and save.
      *Click onto "Design" on top right if your using Blogspot
      *Then go to "Layout"
      *Add Gadget
      *Add Picture
      *Add the Grab Button Logo from your saved file
      *Last, attach the link to www.thepiecebypiece.etsy.com

      I hope this helps and I didn't confuse you. Thank you so much for your interest and hope to see your work!

      Best,
      Bev

      Delete
  5. Ok so I grabbed your button and put it on my blog, liked your facebook page and I'm already a subbie to your youtube. Now to come up with a project :)
    Thanks for the opportunity Beverly♥

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Cynthia! You are on it my friend! You are seriously crazy talented!!!! My gosh!!!!!!
      xoxo,
      Bev

      Delete
  6. Thanks Bev...it totally made sense...it's been so long since I've done it...but it all came back lol. It's posted on my blog!!! Thanks so much!!! Hugz Leanne =)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ok great! Thank you so much and can't wait to see what you make!

      Delete