It's time for a Crafty Challenge Piece by Piece Style!
We know that the time for May flowers has passed, but the sun has just started to shine here in California and we want to see how you can bring life to a trio of flowers made with trim, lace or fabric! Get out your supplies, whip up your unique signature flowers and share them with us to enter the challenge and be eligible to win an awesome prize from The Piece By Piece.
The details are as follows:
- Who can play?: The challenge is open to you, your friends and your mother! Seriously, this challenge is open to everyone!
- When is the play time?: You get the entire month of June to play and submit your June Flowers Challenge entry. June 30, 11:59 PDT is the official deadline. Winners will be selected and announced during the first week of July.
- Where do I play?: Submit your challenge entry by using the Mr. Linky in this post.
- Your submission will be judged on its level of uniqueness and creativity, so break out your mad flower making skills.
- You must use trim, lace or fabric (at least one) in each flower, after that you decide the additional ingredients to make your flowers pop,
- You can use the flowers in any type of project, or just submit the flowers on their own.
- The Piece by Piece Design Team will select two winner and the winners will be announced during the first week of July, The winners will receive an awesome prize below from Bev at The Piece by Piece.
2 Winners will receive the Prizes Below!
Annalee papers and notecards
6 6x6 chipboards
Burgundy A-2 envelopes
Amazing Trims from Beverly's own private collection
Some Trims found in her shop