Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Last, but not least... Please Welcome Mrs. Tiffany Morgan on to the Piece Corps (Design Team)

I am a big fan of Tiffany's Shabby Chic Style.  I met her through my Etsy shop and have been tuned in to her videos and blog since!  She is truly an amazing artist and best of all a devoted mother!  Thank you Tiffany for joining the Piece Corps and I know you will continue to amaze us with every project you create!
A little about Tiffany:  I am a SAHM of a 4 1/2 year old boy and a 1 month old girl. I am very blessed to live in San Diego and have a wonderful husband that supports my addiction! :) Beside from crafting I love to go to the beach, park and just be with my family. anything we do we have a blast together. 
I have been scrpbooking/papercrafting for almost 3 years. I love to be inspired and to insipre. I enjoy cardmaking the most since you can create a one of a kind handmade card just for the recipient. It is just so special. I also love making 12x12 layouts. I feel you can create something that can tell a hundred different stories for the one memory.

Here's a project that Tiffany created using TPBP Prodcuts.  Just click on the Trim numbers below to take you directly to the items at the shop.








To check out Tiffany's Project in her blog just click here
Great Project Tiffany!  I love that paper line too!








No comments:

Post a Comment