Tuesday, September 18, 2012

Newest Design Team Member Miranda Edney

Hi Everyone!  I wanted to formally introduce the newest member to our Design Team, Ms Miranda Edney.  Some of you know her as MsLiberty on Youtube.  She also has a Blog at MslibertyCreations.blogspot.com.
I had asked her to join the team back in September before I made the Design Team Call.  She will making beautiful projects for the shop beginning October.  I can not wait to see how she incorporates our trims and embellishments into her one of kind projects.
Here is a little something about this talented young lady, Ms. Miranda:
My name is Miranda, and I started scrapbooking about 2
years ago. It started with wanting to make an album to show 
my honey how much it he meant to me, and it blossomed from there! I have spent a lot of time searching for my style and what I like the best. That tends to be more on the grunge side of things, but I never like to stay put in one area of art , I am always pushing myself out of my boundaries! I strive to think outside of the box , and use techniques that allow me to express myself! My fave products are flowers , metal, laces, gesso, sprays , masks, and texture pastes! I hope you enjoy my artwork and that I can give someone some inspiration! That is the most important thing to me.

Here is a photo of one of her Projects that she shared with us:
Stunning isn't it?  Well, if I could read books like this everyday, I really wouldn't put it down!!

Thank you so much Miranda for joining the Team! Super Excited to see what you'll create next! xoxo

3 comments:

  1. Yeah!!! Congrats to Miranda!!! She is such an amazing and talented crafter!!! She is a true inspiration and I can't wait to see her upcoming DT projects!!! You stuck gold with this one!!! Hugz Leanne =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Replies
    1. You are so right! She is definitely an amazing and talented lady!

      Delete