Monday, December 20, 2010

It's the Most Wonderful Time of the Year...








Just a few more days left and still more shopping to do! I was swamped with the closing of my Childcare and Craft Fairs, that I decided to do all my shopping this week. I hope that there are still some good finds out there!
Anywho, I thought I would share this Mini Scrapbook Album with you all. I made a few of these for craft fairs and decided to keep one for myself. My also gave one to a fellow friend who's birthday is on Christmas Eve, Jacky. She has been with me through my scrappy journey this year and I really do enjoy sharing with her all of my ideas and dreams. She is definitely a wonderful crafty friend. I hope she likes her Mini Album and her prima goodies for her birthday!
Here are photo's of my Christmas mini Albums. I used Shipping envelopes to make the pages with pockets.
Enjoy!



No comments:

Post a Comment