Thursday, May 17, 2012

I hope every Mom out there had a wonderful Mother's Day!  Hope it was blessed with love and joy!  I know in my household, my family has a different name for this day.  It's called, "Fend For Yourself Day!"  LOL  My husband came up with that.  He said that's why all the Restaurants are so packed... Everyone's kitchen at home is "CLOSED."  Hehe
Well... It's never too late to show you this beautiful Easel Card that our Designer Tiffany Morgan made.  She made this beautiful Mother's Day card for her Grandmother and since a hand made card should always be displayed, this card is perfectly designed just for that reason.  
Everyday should be Mother's Day!  I think every mom can agree on that!  
Just click on the names of items used to find the item at the shop.

                    Volant Satin Plisse French Trim in Cream


To watch Tiffany's Video Click HERE.  

No comments:

Post a Comment