Monday, December 17, 2012

My Lace Banner and Trunk Show Photo's

Good morning everyone.  Today I would like to share with you some projects that I made for one of my best friend's bridal shower/ bachelorette.  
The other photo's below of the Crafter's Trunk Show that I've been hosting locally in my area. 

First off, take a look at the Banner I made.  I used Fabric squares from a Fabric Swatch Book.  I used by Cricut Machine to cut out the letters, which I then inked and embossed with white embossing powder.  

I attached the lace to the fabric squares to give it more length and interest to the banner.  
The flowers are from IAMROSES.


The next project below are pins that I made for the girls to wear on our Napa Wind Tasting.  The Bride to Be got to chose which names each of us girls were to be called for the day.  It was a hit!!

I used the pleated black trim that we carry at our Shop.


On the Tin Container below, I used vintage lace that I hot glued around at the top and bottom.  I then, used a die from Spellbinders and cut out the papers and layered them.  The letter "S" was a font that I printed out on my Word Document.  Flower from IAMROSES.

Now... here are some photo's I would like to share of our Crafter's Trunk Show that was held in November and December 2012.  It was a lot of work, but so much fun at the same time.  I met some awesome crafters locally in my area.  I can't wait to do it again soon.  

The Piece By Piece Booth


Isela's Baby Diaper Cakes 
Facebook/diapercakesandbabyinvitations


Christine's Table from 
Christinedelgadillo.com

Local photographer selling her prints-- Tina Hopkins


Toppings 

 Zion Naturals
facebook.com/zionnaturals

Jennifer showing us how she makes these 
beautiful Egg Ornaments.
www.eggenius.etsy.com

Eggenius Booth

Unfortunately, I will not be hosting for January because I will be out of town for that 2nd Saturday.  I do plan on continuing this event every 2nd Saturday of every month though, make sure to be a FAN of our FACEBOOK page to get more updates!

No comments:

Post a Comment