Tuesday, January 8, 2013

New January 2013 Release

Hello Everyone!  
I hope the Holidays isn't coming into 2013 to haunt you!!  
If you are like me... you had too much fun and ate like there was no tomorrow!! 
Well, there's always the gym to fix everything all up right?  

Anywho... enough about me stuffing myself for the past 2 weeks!!  I've got a new release I need to get out to you guys before I head out to CHA.  Check out the video below!  


go to the store now!

When I chose the items in this release, I thought of Valentines and Spring.  There are some new heart trims and  Heart Cabochons available right now.  
Also in the collection are some trims that I carry, but they are available now in new colors.  
I hope you like the new items as much as I do.  

SPECIAL ANNOUNCEMENTS:
There will be 2 new designers introduced this month, so stay tuned....
Also... if you aren't already... make sure to "LIKE" us on Facebook so you can get the latest news and inspiration from our Designers!! They are so amazing!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment