Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Hi everyone! I've always been curious as to how you guys have incorporated the trims in your projects that you've purchased in my shop. So, I thought that I would propose this opportunity to get some FREE stuff. All you have to do is post a photo of your project using trims that you've purchased through www.thepiecebypiece.etsy.com.

Where do you post your photo's? On The Piece By Piece Facebook Page
Or
You can send me a link to your Youtube video.

The last day to submit your project will be April 30th. The 5 winners will be announced on May 1st right here on my blog!

Here's the Prize: 6 Pieces of the Fabric Flower Sampler and 1 yard each of these new Trims that I have available on Etsy.

Thank you to all of my great wonderful customers and I can't wait to see your projects!

No comments:

Post a Comment