We are going old school and taking you back to paper your crafting roots with a good old fashioned scrap booking layout challenge for the month of August.
Here's what we'd like you to do: Create a scrapbook layout of any size, 12x12, 6x6, 8.5x11, you choose. On your layout, you must use lots of lace, trim, fabric or ribbon to make your layout standout. The challenge details are listed below, please read them in detail.
If you are in need of supplies to make your layout standout, visit The Piece By Piece Etsy Shop, it's full of amazing laces, trims, ribbons and fabrics that will allow you to make any project shine.
The details are as follows:
- Who can play?: The challenge is open to you, your friends and your mother! Seriously, this challenge is open to everyone!
- How often can I play?: You can enter the challenge as many times as you like. Submit one Mr. Linky for each entry.
- When is the play time?: You get the entire month of August to play and submit your Layout Challenge entry. September 2nd, 11:59 PDT is the official deadline. Winners will be selected and announced during the first full week of September.
- Where do I play?: Submit your challenge entry by using the Mr. Linky in this post.
- Your submission will be judged on its level of uniqueness and creativity, so break out your supplies and go at it!
- You must use trim, lace, ribbon or fabric (at least one) in your project, after that you decide the additional ingredients to make your project pop.
- The Piece by Piece Design Team will select two winner and the winners will be announced during the first week of September, The winners will receive an awesome prize below from Bev at The Piece by Piece.
2 Layouts will be chosen to win by The Design Team and this is what the winners will get:
Melody Ross' Designer Collections Mini Album Kit shown below:
This Kit includes:
Chipboard Designer Pages.
Have fun and thank you for participating in the challenge!