Friday, June 1, 2012

1920's Goes Shabby Chic

Super hot today!  I'm in my studio/warehouse (Garage) which always is either colder or hotter than the rest of the house.  Thank goodness I've got my sweet friend Tammy's old Fan keeping me cool in here.
So  I've been spoiled rotten by another great friend of mine all the way from Washington.  Juliana made me not 1 but 3 amazingly technique packed Shabby Chic keepsakes.  She used trims from the best Trim Store in town..... ahem... that would be "The Piece By Piece."  As well as Prima papers, masking techniques, glimmer misting, making fabulous fabric flowers, and incorporating her vintage laces and doilies.  I can not wait to receive and stare at them in person.  I am so honored and flattered that she would take the time to make little old me something so amazing.  What a fantastic Friend!
The photo's were from a 1920's themed event at The Niles Canyon in Fremont.  My family and I got dressed up for the event and we had tons of fun.  This photo is of my and my Husband.  Yes... he tied his own bow tie.  This layout consists of so many different techniques as well as the tags that Juliana made below.  Click here to go to her video for more details.




No comments:

Post a Comment