Monday, June 11, 2012

Scrap Journal Project by Muah ; )

Hi everyone, it's been a crazy weekend!!!  Parties galore!  come to think of it, every weekend for the month of June is just about  booked with parties and vacation plans.  It's a good thing ; ).
This current project was all about girl power (Call me a Spice Girl)!  The inspiration is the wonderful stamp set put together by Unity Stamp and Melody Ross.  I made the journal for my niece who just graduated 8th Grade.  I'm sure all of us who are older will forever remember our High School Years.  Looking back, I really do wish I had a journal just like this.
My niece loved the book as well as her girlfriends.  It was so popular that teens and moms alike, wanted me to plan a get together, so they can make one.
Here is the video, so that you can view the pages ; )

No comments:

Post a Comment