Wednesday, October 17, 2012

Beautiful 3D Hot Air Balloon By Miranda Edney

Happy Wednesday!  I've had this Hot Air Balloon Die Cut at the shop for a little over a year now.  Never did I ever thought to use this die cut in this beautiful 3D form.  When Miranda showed me this photo, I was so inspired to make something similar, because I had to have one for myself!  Check out all the details and all the beautiful trims that she used below.  

 

If want to make something similar like this... Check her tutorial by clicking here!


Items Used:

Hot Air Balloon Chipboards

Here's my version of the Hot Air Balloon 3D.  I have Miranda to thank for this!  I love how it turned out!



For Details on my Creation, Check out the video by clicking here!  
I used the Prima Marketing Paper Collection, "Rondelle."  Hope you like these creations and please make sure to share with us your project if you make one of these 3D Hot Air Balloons!  Have a wonderful rest of the week! 








1 comment:

  1. Wow, so sweet sharing it is really good for all of us, I like it and now I would love to say that it will be a best choice for my cousin because she is interested in like these things so surely I will share this link with her while in my Bus tour to niagara falls from NYC

    ReplyDelete