Tuesday, October 30, 2012

Happy Halloween from All of US!!

     Are you one of those parents that wake up early just to make sure that your kids are ready for a happy and frightful day on October 31st?  Well, in my household we treat this day like a holiday.  My husband's takes the day off, and we celebrate with our kids by going to their Halloween Parade at school, giving out treats to all their classmates.  Then, we have an early dinner and out the door we go, visiting our neighbors for the annual trick or treating experience.

 Of course, the day doesn't start without some inspiration. We've got wonderful projects to share with you today.  One from a new member in our Design Team and another you've been inspired by many times before. 

Please welcome the beautiful, Joanne Cheng, one of our newest members.   

A little Bio:
I have always been a creative person, whether it'd be through crafting or taking care of my kids. I've found my passion in crafting, (which has turned into more than a hobby) early in my husband and I's relationship. As part of his "monthsarry" gift, he took me to a scrapbook store, gave me a box full of our momentos and pictures together and purchased everything I needed to get started in scrapbooking. That was almost 7 years ago and there were only pinking and other decorative type of scissors. I think now, he probably regrets that "gift" to me. As time gone by, I've created many different projects with different styles in crafting. I've grown to love crafting more now that I have two kids (4 year old girl and 3 month old boy) to inspire me with. From layouts, cards and mini albums to altering boxes, trays, canvasses and such, I say that my experiences in this world of crafting/creating has expanded in many ways.


Check out this beautiful Printer's Tray that Joanne altered.  She used Graphic 45's Designer Papers and beautiful pieces through out the project.  Definitely would make a pretty Halloween display.

Items used from our Shop:
Black Gothic Frame (Temporarily Sold Out), but we do have other colors available)

Antique Alterable Scallop Trim in Cream By Maya Road


Also, check out this Halloween Tussie Mussie that our 

Designer Janet Coulter made.  

This piece that would look amazing displayed as well.
It's Halloween, but elegant with some dainty touches of 
laces and trims... Oh yeah!
To check out Janet's video on this project, Click Here.


Items used at the Shop:

Hope you enjoyed these wonderful Halloween Projects and give it a try... you still have a few hours left!!  Be safe tonight and enjoy!





1 comment:

  1. Wow! I feel so honored! I will post more pictures up on my blog today, I am just waiting for my video to finish uploading... it's taking forever! Thank you for my introduction! Happy Halloween! I hope you'll have a good one with your kids. Hugs!

    ReplyDelete