Monday, October 29, 2012

Halloween Themed Shadow Box By Van Ha

Happy Monday!  Thank you for coming to visit us today! I wanted to introduce another new member in our design team. Please join me in welcoming Ms. Van Ha. 

A little Crafty Bio about Ms. Van:

 I am 28 years old but I feel younger, except when I get back pain due to my jobs.  I currently hold 2 jobs.  I am a home health nurse and I also work at my LSS!  I really believe in supporting our military to the fullest because I do have a sister in the military.  I am very close to both my brother and sister, I am the eldest of the 3.  I currently live with my boyfriend in our 2BR condo and I need a craft space and storage BAD!!  I store my craft supplies in plastic bags and they are basically in a corner in the guest room.  I'm still thinking about doing a scrap room parody video of it.  I've been crafting since Feb. 2011.  It all started with a layout for Valentine's Day and it snow balled out of control from then on.  I got obsessed and overwhelmed with all the youtube videos I was watching but I feel like I've figured out and developed a style that I love.  I absolutely love vintage/antique anything!! From church hats to spice tins!!  I call it treasure but my honey calls it trash LOL.

Halloween Themed Shadow Box 

Have you ever wondered how a Witch get's ready for Halloween night?  Check out this Shadow Box created by Van, where it shows off a Good Witch getting ready in her room.  You really have to check out all the details on this beautiful scene.  Lots of things too ponder!  It even has a Spider Egg Sack in there!!  
To watch her video click here.  For more photo's go to her blog by clicking here.  


Items Used at the Shop:

Antique Alterable Scallop Trim in Cream By Maya Road


Also, please check out Van's Design Team Call Project that landed her a spot in our Design Team.
Thank you so much Van!!

Linens and Lace Book

For more information on this beautiful Book Click here.









No comments:

Post a Comment