Thursday, October 11, 2012

Halloween Greeting Card By Tiffany Morgan

Halloween is 2 weeks away!  Can you believe it?  I am super excited... I mean, my kids are super excited to enjoy the festivities and going to our neighbors houses door to door.  Sometimes, I think to myself.... where did all these kids come from?  They surely don't play outside like the used to when I was growing up.
Enough babbling...
Look at this Beautiful NON-Scary Greeting card that Tiffany made.  She used the Martha Stewart's newest Halloween Paper Collection.  This Greeting Card is a part of a bigger project that Tiffany is working on.  A Halloween Mini Album!  I can't wait to see it.  She gives a sneak peek in her video and I totally wished I could have moved her camera to see the entire Album!
 

Items Used From the Shop:Volant Pleated Shear French Lace with Crochet Tips in BlackElastic Black Trim - SOLD OUT :o( To watch her Video for Details Cllick Here.

No comments:

Post a Comment